Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ethnic Foods

We are so lucky to be living in a part of the world where we have access to so many food varietals and exposure to various cultures and their cuisines.

Nick and I have always loved different ethnic cuisines and we try to incorporate them into our diet regularly. This week I have cooked entrees from Turkey, Italy and India.

Last night we had a favorite....Quinoa Tabouli, Tuscan Hummus and Brochetes de Kefta.





My personal favorite is anything Indian....specifically Palak Paneer. I combined the Palak with a quick and easy Chicken Marsala. For the chicken marsala...I cheat and buy the marinade and sauce from jar. Tiger Tiger Tikka Paste is one of the best...it has a nice spice to it.






Lately, I have been lentil crazy...this dish is one of my best lentil dishes and is perfect for this time of year. It combines lentils with a spicy Italian sausage for a quick and easy entree. ( I did substitute spicy sausage instead of the sweet that the recipe calls for). Sausage and Lentils

No comments: